Cyborg Hand Crafty Photoshop Manipulation In Photoshop









Be a Bro &

_____________________________________________
Instructions

In this video we are going to Creating Cyborg Hand Crafty Photoshop Manipulation In Photoshop .we can use any version of Photoshop to create this effect.we will make a simple hand into cyborg look effect.we will learn a lots of things inside this tutorial.you will be amazed after using this stunning technique.i hope you will enjoy the Photoshop and this video too.


WHAT YOU WILL LEARN !

  • Masking 
  • Croping 
  • creating shapes 
  • Coloring
  • Creating Shapes
  • Maching shapes
  • Removing 
  • Pen Tool 
  • Brush Tool
  • Dodge and Burning 
  • Ambient



Make sure to Click Subscribe on my Channel

You Can Follow my Blog also to get every single update of my Videos :)

**Please refer to the start of the video tutorial if you need assistance with these steps**

LIKE+COMMENT+SHARE & If you like my content Subscribe my Channel to get every single update of my new Videos.

Thanks
Enjoy 😄

You Might Also Like

0 comments