City Man Double Exposure Photoshop CC Tutorial






Be a Bro &

_____________________________________________
Instructions

In this video we are going to create City Man Double Exposure Photoshop CC.we can use any version of Photoshop to create this effect.We will use different images and compose them into a single image.we will learn a lots of things inside this tutorial.you will be amazed after using this stunning technique.i hope you will enjoy the Photoshop and this video too.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN !

  • Double Exposure 
  • Adjustments 
  • Additional Elements 
  • Color Adjustments 
  • Color Correction
  • Color Balance 



Make sure to Click Subscribe on my Channel

You Can Follow my Blog also to get every single update of my Videos :)

**Please refer to the start of the video tutorial if you need assistance with these steps**

LIKE+COMMENT+SHARE & If you like my content Subscribe my Channel to get every single update of my new Videos.

Thanks
Enjoy 😄

You Might Also Like

0 comments